The 2017 International Ocean Vector Winds Science Team meeting in San Diego, California on May 2-4 solicits contributions on the following topics:
- Introductory Talks
- Oceanographic Applications
- New Products and Applications
- Meteorological Applications
- Climate Data Record Development and Analysis
- Current and Future Ocean Vector Wind Mission Updates
- Atmosphere and Ocean Coupling
- Waves, Currents and Ice
- Climate Working Group contributions
- Coastal Working Group contributions
- Stress Working Group contributions
Suggestions for contributions on ocean vector wind science topics in other areas are welcome as well.
For reference, contributions to past meetings are accessible at https://mdc.coaps.fsu.edu/scatterometry/meeting/past.php.
Abstract deadline: March 15, 2017
Registration deadline: April 20, 2017
Location, Lodging, and Transportation information can be accessed on the Location and Lodging page.
The venue for the meeting will be on the campus of UC San Diego in San Diego, California.
2017 International OVWST Meeting
May 2-4 in San Diego, California