The 2016 International Ocean Vector Winds Science Team meeting in Sapporo, Japan on May 17-19 solicits contributions on the following topics:
- Introductory Talks
- Oceanographic Applications
- New Products and Applications
- Meteorological Applications
- Climate Data Record Development and Analysis
- Current and Future Ocean Vector Wind Mission Updates
- Atmosphere and Ocean Coupling
- Waves, Currents and Ice
- Climate Working Group contributions
- Coastal Working Group contributions
- Stress Working Group contributions
Suggestions for contributions on ocean vector wind science topics in other areas are welcome as well.
For reference, contributions to past meetings are accessible at https://mdc.coaps.fsu.edu/scatterometry/meeting/past.php.
Abstract deadline: March 9, 2016
Registration deadline: April 28, 2016
Location, Lodging, and Transportation information can be accessed on the Location and Lodging page.
The venue will be on the campus of Hokkaido University in Sapporo, Japan.
2016 International OVWST Meeting
May 17-19 in Sapporo, Japan